Use our logo with your story
But please be sure to review our requirements and standards before providing employer groups with ID cards
ID card Requirements
Encore requires at a minimum:
- Identifying THCG Network logo (see below).
- Member Name, Member Unique Identification Number and effective date if possible.
- Employer Group Name, Employer Group Number.
- Appropriate claim submission address(es) and telephone number(s) for benefits, eligibility, customer service, and Utilization Review and pre-certification information.*
- Approval of ID card template prior to effective date by Encore Health Network representative. Please contact your Payor Account Manager:
- Fred Douse @ email@example.com or (317) 621-4265
- Kevin McShay at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 621-4264
*CLAIMS MIALING ADDRESS FOR ID CARDS
Encore Health Network requests that the payor’s Claim Mailing Address and EDI number is on the member’s medical card. With claims going to the Payor first, you can properly track turnaround times and apply eligibility. If there is a need to use Encore’s claim address and EDI number please contact your Payer Account Manager to make this request.
Encore Health Network does not produce ID cards. It is the responsibility of the payor to provide ID cards to the participants.