Use our logo with your story
But please be sure to review our requirements and standards before providing employer groups with ID cards
ID card Requirements
Encore requires at a minimum:
- Identifying logo or the name of the Payor.
- Member Name, Member’s Unique Identification Number and effective date if possible.
- Employer Group Name and Employer Group Number.
- Claim submission address(es) and telephone number(s) for Benefits, Eligibility, Customer Service, and Medical Management.
- Encore’s claims address must be listed on ID cards when repricing is done by Encore. To view Claims Submission Addresses and EDI Numbers, see below.
- Web MD identification number is 35206 if claims will be submitted electronically.
We do not produce ID cards. It is the responsibility of the payor to provide ID cards to the participants.
Current Encore Logos
Click on a Logo to Download
Claims Submission Addresses and EDI Numbers
If Encore, Encircle, or Encircle/Encore Combined is used and Encore Health Network is the repricer, please use the appropriate mailing address or EDI number. If you have any questions, simply call Encore Health Network’s Customer Service at 888-446-5844.
Claims Mailing Address for Encore,
Encircle or Encircle/Encore Combined Network
8520 Allison Pointe Blvd, Ste 200
Indianapolis, IN 46250-4299