It’s all about the location with Encore Prime
Launched in 2019, the EncorePrime Network is our hybrid network developed to contain rising healthcare costs while providing an exclusive network of physicians and hospital committed to delivering the highest quality healthcare serves available. Employers recognize that affordable healthcare benefits are important to their employees, without compromising quality. The EncorePrime Network is cost effective for both employers and employees, with claims savings, deeper discounts, and reinsurance discounts – better pricing and lower premiums. What’s more, it satisfies your local healthcare needs.
The EncorePrime Network provides employers and payors with the following:
- Geographically specific network with no gatekeeper*
- The best commercial pricing
- An exclusive network with all specialties represented
- Can be offered as an EPO or a Tiered Product with Encore Health Network PPO
- Can also be offered as a dual choice with Encore Health Network PPO
- Can be wrapped by a National Network
- Affordable network access rates (pepm) that helps maintain low administrative costs
- Access to Encore’s Value-added products
*EncorePrime is currently marketed only in Evansville at this time.
In addition to savings, you simply won’t find a network with a better lineup of complimentary programs anywhere in the state. EncorePrime members can receive:
- VSP – discounts on vision and hearing service plans through the largest providers in the nation-VSP and
- EPIC – hearing service plans through the largest providers in the nation
- Qualsight. Encore is also the only PPO in the state of Indiana that offers savings of 40% to 50% off the overall national average price for LASIK through Qualsight.
- And should the need arise, members also benefit from Encore’s relationship with IU Health Transplant Center in Indianapolis, both in the renowned quality of service and in cost saving benefits.
Why Encore? Because it means more savings, more coverage, and more of what your employees are looking for in a health network.
For more information, please contact a member of our Sales and Payor Account Management teams:
Shawn Gibbons, VP of Development at (317) 621-4260 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rochelle Forrest at (317) 621-4261 or email at email@example.com
Eric Meadors at (317) 621-4109 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bert Sorenson at (317) 868-4269 or email at email@example.com
Payor Account Team
Fred Douse at (317) 621-4265 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin McShay at (317) 621-4264 or email at email@example.com