Created in December 2018, EncoreCombined® is Encore Health Network’s answer to the question all employers and Third Party Administrators face – what is the most competitive network to any of the national carriers? Designed to have the flexibility of a PPO, EPO and Point of Service product, EncoreCombined® high performance network will meet your clients’ needs for a local solution for their local healthcare plan.
The benefits of EncoreCombined® network:
- Competitive network discounts that can compete with carriers with fixed pricing
- Open access network
- Versatility of network usage in an EPO, PPO, or POS health benefit plan
- May be tiered with Encore Health Network PPO in a point of service plan
- Extremely competitive network access fee
- May be used with a national network for out-of-area coverage
- Competitive reinsurance ratings that help maintain lower administrative costs
- Access to Encore’s Value-added products
- All customer service and claims are processed in our Indianapolis office.
With the EncoreCombined® Network, employers and employees get access to one of the largest networks in Indiana. EncoreCombined® Network offers the best of both worlds: savings and access.
In addition to savings, you simply will not find a network with a better lineup of complimentary programs anywhere in the state. EncoreCombined® members can receive:
- VSP – discounts on vision and hearing service plans through the largest providers in the nation
- EPIC – hearing service plans through the largest providers in the nation
- Qualsight. Encore is also the only PPO in the state of Indiana that offers savings of 40% to 50% off the overall national average price for LASIK through Qualsight.
- And should the need arise, members also benefit from Encore’s relationship with IU Health Transplant Center in Indianapolis, both in the renowned quality of service and in cost saving benefits.
Why Encore Health Network ? Because it means more savings, more coverage, and more of what your employees are looking for in a health network. An Indiana company to meet the needs of Indiana employers.
For more information, please contact a member of our Sales and Payor Account Management teams:
Shawn Gibbons, VP of Development at (317) 621-4260 or email at email@example.com
Rochelle Forrest at (317) 621-4261 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Meadors at (317) 621-4109 or email at email@example.com
Bert Sorenson at (317) 868-4269 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
EMERGE. EVOLVE. EXCEL. ENCORE