WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR CHARITIES AT THIS TIME
ENCORE HEALTH NETWORK RESOURCES
- 6 Steps to Prevent COVID-19
- How to Stop the spread of germs
- What you need to know about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID19)
- Indiana Government Site
- State Department of Health
- CDC Coronavirus Page
- Here’s how to protect yourself, according to the CDC.
- Here’s what to do if you get sick, according to the CDC.
- Community Resources During COVID-19
- The Indiana State Department of Health hotline is 317-233-7125 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and 317-233-1325 afterward.